Lasik Surgery Monterrey, Mexico
LASIK eye surgery in Monterrey
At Eyeklinik you’ll find physicians specializing in LASIK Surgery Monterrey. They are endorsed by recognized academic institutions and they also make use of the leading brands of laser technology for eye surgery.
Refractive surgery refers to surgical procedures that allow the modification of common vision problems such as astigmatism, nearsightedness (myopia), and farsightedness (hyperopia). Eliminating the need to use glasses or contact lenses.
If you’re looking for LASIK eye surgery Monterrey Mexico, contact us today!
U.S. Medical Tourism Certified Member
Our patients visit us from different places to get a LASIK Surgery in Monterrey
Steps to carry out your LASIK surgery at Eyeklinik if you are coming from outside of Mexico
- Make an online inquiry
- We will get in touch with you
- We schedule an appointment to evaluate if you are candidate for surgery
- We perform your surgery
- That day rest at home or hotel
- The next day an evaluation is performed.
- You can go back home
How long does it take to travel to Monterrey?
*Estimated times by airplane
Check on Google for hotels near our office
LASIK Surgery Monterrey
LASIK is currently the safest, most accurate, and most frequently performed technique for treating refractive problems such as astigmatism, nearsightedness (myopia), and farsightedness (hyperopia). With this surgery you can achieve a 20/20 vision (normal vision) without the need to use common or contact lenses.
What is LASIK?
LASIK is an outpatient surgical procedure used to treat vision problems.
In this procedure, a laser will reshape the cornea, which is in the front part of the eye. LASIK will improve the way the eye focuses light rays on the retina, which is the back of the eye. This will allow a significant improvement in your vision.
How is LASIK performed?
During LASIK surgery, a change in the curvature of the cornea is made by creating a flap, then lifting and being able to apply the laser in a painless way. Finally, the part of the cornea that has been lifted (flap) is replaced and the same procedure is performed on both eyes.
LASIK eye surgery cost in Monterrey Mexico
Would you like to know the price of Lasik surgery in Monterrey? You should consider that the price will largely depend on the clinic, the surgeon, the geographic region, and the technology used to improve your vision.
Call our clinic today to learn more about our prices!
What should I do to get a LASIK surgery in Monterrey Mexico?
- Step 1. Schedule a consultation so that you can have a full eye exam at Eyeklinik.
- Step 2. An eye test is performed to be able to determine if the patient is a candidate for LASIK.
- Step 3. The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis (does not require hospitalization). Laser surgery lasts an average of 15 minutes for both eyes. Local anesthesia is used, so the patient is conscious during the procedure. Once the surgery is finished, you will have to use an eyeglass protector, which should be carried for 24 hours.
- Step 4. You should attend your next day visit.
What to expect?
After the LASIK procedure, your vision will be blurred and you may feel a bit burning sensation, but this will improve after a few hours. The day after surgery your vision will be almost 100% restored and discomfort will be minimal.
Am I a candidate?
Most people do not have a problem that prevents them from having a LASIK Surgery.
LASIK surgery is appropriate for people who have some degree of vision defects such as:
- Nearsightedness (Myopia.)
- Farsightedness (hyperopia).
But if you are not a candidate for laser eye surgery with LASIK, there are alternatives, there are different correction surgeries.
If you’re looking for Lasik eye surgery in Monterrey México, call today!